This requires everyone be involved. Not the activist next door. Not the other members of some group that you belong to. Not some other group of people. YOU. As a gun owner, as an American, as a free man or woman, as a parent, you need to get personally involved.
- People buying firearms in DROVES and rallying "Molon Labe"
- General public starting (slowly) to be educated on the misnomer of "assault rifles"
- Sheriffs now saying they would not cooperate with confiscation, and would actively prohibit it.
- Several states discussing and passing resolutions that outlaw federal enforcement / confiscation.
- Military not towing the party line.
- Homeland defense "weekend warriors" not willing to go up against such odds.
- Remain engaged.
- Educate our children.
- Support organizations like the TSRA and NRA that help fight for our rights.
- Stop supporting the biased propaganda spewing MSM (Main Stream Media).
- Make ourselves flawless examples of responsibility, morality & non-violence lest we be targeted by the MSM.
- Remove politicians who would violate the constitution by:
Your voice and your vote still counts!
- Writing our representatives
- Eliminating voter fraud
- Protect the rights of our active military to vote & be counted.
- Support campaigns of politicians who support our beliefs
- Writing to local media outlets
- Educating the public