- Americans are buying precisely the things to be registered (not to mention confiscated) faster than manufacturers and distributors can keep up.
- Even the idea that much of the buying is with an eye toward selling at a profit later does not make much sense, as Feinstein's law would make resale illegal.
- People don't buy expensive (especially expensive now) gear just to have something to turn over to Feinstein.
- The kind of American most likely to want AR-15s tends also to be the type least eager to register them with the government.
- President Obama has ordered Homeland security to "Prepare for Civil War".
- The feds have actually ordered over 1 billion rounds of ammo in 2012 alone. This ammunition is mostly made up of "hollow point" bullets, which are designed strictly for maximum damage to the human body and have been outlawed for use in warfare since 1969.
- High-level, reliable sources inside Homeland Security, claim the agency is preparing for a massive civil war in America. The DHS source states that the federal government foresees and prepares for a massive civil revolt.
- All across America, every weapon of military utility designed within the past 100+ years is sold out. This isn’t a society stocking up on certain guns because they fear they may be banned. This is a society preparing for war.