If you are anti-guns, or afraid of guns, or just don't like them and don't want them in your house, then this blog is for you.
(It might just change your mind)

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

GEICO anti-gun stance showing: Canceling auto policies for FFLs


GEICO started as Government Employees' Insurance Company and its now a wholly-owned subsidiary of third richest man in the world Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway. You might remember Buffett as Obama's financial advisor during his first campaign for President.

From GunAdaptors in Mile City MN

"Had some folk that did not believe Geico canceled my insurance because I make parts used in the firearm industry . So here is the letter they sent me I blacked out my business name and personal information. So here you go!"

I wonder if this means they'd cancel your policy if they found out you were a CHL?


No comments:

Post a Comment