If you are anti-guns, or afraid of guns, or just don't like them and don't want them in your house, then this blog is for you.
(It might just change your mind)

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Momma's got a gun!

Can you feel the sarcasm in this article?

Yes, gun grabbing liberals think we would be better off without the means to defend ourselves   In fact, in a recent article, DHS recommends "hiding or grabbing a pair of scissors" when a mass murder comes to visit.  Because if you want to defend your life, or the lives of your loved ones with a gun, well.... you must be a crazy gun nut!

Crazy gun nut shoots man just for breaking into her house (and threatening her with a gun)

Everybody knows that guns don’t protect people. More guns = more gun crimes. Like this one!
MAGNOLIA, Texas – A home invasion suspect was arrested at a hospital after a mother shot him during the crime at a Montgomery County home, deputies said Wednesday. 
Erin, who asked to be identified only by her first name, told Local 2 she was putting her 6-year-old son to bed when she heard a loud noise coming from her bedroom on Mink Lake Drive Friday night… 
Erin said she turned around and saw three masked men, pointing a gun right at her… 
“Somehow the way it happened, as they were going down the hallway, I told them sometimes I keep money under the mattress, which is not true. But I needed to get to where my gun was,” she said. 
The men followed her to her bedroom. 
“I was pretending to move the mattress. It’s really heavy, so I was trying to move their attention to the mattress because they wouldn’t take their eyes off of me. I needed a split second for them to take their eyes off of me. I said, ‘It might be under here.’ They started talking to each other in Spanish and then a roll of duct tape came out,” said Erin… 
“They all turned around and looked. I grabbed my gun, cocked it, I turned and shot him right in the stomach,” said Erin.
I think it’s pretty obvious what happened here. Some hardworking gentlemen from the Hispanic community were just trying to make a living selling duct tape door-to-door. They were going for the hard sell because times are tough, especially when you’re a minority. Then this demented hillbilly racist went nuts and just started shooting at them. 

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/31/crazy-gun-nut-shoots-man-just-for-breaking-into-her-house/

No comments:

Post a Comment