If you are anti-guns, or afraid of guns, or just don't like them and don't want them in your house, then this blog is for you.
(It might just change your mind)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shoot Like a Girl...She-Bang!


She-Bang! Handgun Training offers Famale instructor led CHL and gun safety. While the classes are for anyone wanting to obtain a CHL, get a CHL renewal or to learn basic handgun safety, She-Bang specializes in teaching women. She-Bang's goal has always been to educate women in the proper use and handling of a handgun or other firearm for self protection and to serve the community with quality educational programs. You have the right to protect yourself and your loved ones, and you should. Educate yourself, protect yourself, empower yourself!

Have you ever said this:?
-I don’t like guns
-Guns make me nervous
-I have young children in the house
-I won’t let my husband have a gun
-I’ve never shot a gun in my life
-Why do I need a gun?
-I live in a safe neighborhood

If you have ever said any of these things, you need to take a class! Educating yourself is the best thing you can do for yourself, especially when it comes to protecting yourself and the ones you love. Don’t wait until you’re a victim to do this.

Tamara Shelley, the instructor and owner of She-Bang! Handgun Training


Phone: 469-383-9018
Website: http://www.she-bang.net/




NOTE: I have not received any goods, services, or fees for reviewing or promoting this service or product through my posts. Not one freebie. Not one penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment